- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Juris Doctor, Florida State University College of Law, with Honors, Tallahassee, Florida, 2009
- Certificate in Common Law, University of Sydney College of Law, Sydney, Australia, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, 2006
- Certificate in Japanese Language, Kanda University of International Studies, Makuhari, Japan, 2003
- Certificate in European History, King’s College, University of London, London, United Kingdom, 2004
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida State Law Alumni Association
- University of Georgia Alumni Association
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40
- SuperLawyers Rising Star
Kevin was raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and St. Paul, Minnesota. Kevin is a graduate of Roswell High School in Roswell, Georgia. After high school he attended the University of Georgia where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History. He studied abroad twice - once in Makuhari, Japan and once in London, United Kingdom.
Kevin graduated with Honors from Florida State University College of Law in Tallahassee, Florida. During law school, Kevin was active in the student body, holding membership in the Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Society, and the Student Bar Association, among other organizations. Kevin graduated in the top one-third of his class, and received ‘book awards’ in the Cyberlaw Seminar and Evidence. Kevin had the opportunity to study at the prestigious University of Sydney College of Law in Sydney, Australia, where he had the privilege to study key aspects of Common and International law under world-renowned professor Ron McCallum AO. After his second year at FSU, Kevin was an assistant professor in the law school’s Summer for Undergraduates program, assisting FSU professors in teaching elements of Constitutional, Criminal, and Evidentiary law to up and coming law students.
Kevin earned his undergraduate degree from The University of Georgia, earning his Bachelor of Arts in History. During his time at UGA, Kevin also had the opportunity to study in Japan and the United Kingdom, earning certificates in Japanese Language and European History.
Kevin lives in Garden Hills, and when not practicing at the Law Office of Kevin S Toole he enjoys travel, history, Irish music, Martial Arts, and soccer.